- From 31st January 2022 we will be a mixed billing practice.
- Children under 16, Pensioner concession card holders, Health Care Card holders and DVA card holders will continue to be Bulkbilled.
- Mental Health care plans and chronic disease care plans will continue to bulk billed
- All other patients will incur a private fee. The standard fees and Medicare rebates are listed on under our FEES tab.
- All overseas visitors/students without a Medicare card are privately billed.
- Telehealth consultations will incur a fee for all patients.
- Certain services within the practice may also incur a fee e.g. Procedures, bandages, travel vaccines. Please check with reception for a more detailed outline.
- Workcover consultations are the responsibility of the patient and will not be bulkbilled